Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
  1. #11
    Senior Member QLD muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by peteGSX View Post
    Hahaha dunno about a guru... been in the industry since 1990 but not looking after forums and websites etc. so some things are quite new

    So the reason you see very little there is that there is... very little...

    There are actually no threads in there that I can see. They all seem to be in General Chat... there are two separate General Discussions on the forum page! Once's a category that includes Introduction, General Chat, etc. and the other is the General Discussions forum itself which is what you're referring to.

    Attachment 7755
    Hey, Pete, we don't want you inundated, but there is some things in the members only General discussion that are not getting displayed:


    I know because I've posted some thing there


    They just don't look to be displayed and seem to be only accessed by the "Go to last post" button.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by peteGSX View Post
    All good Nige, I think there are PM limits but I haven't got quite that level of access to check it out yet, Frankie's on the case though

    Weird on the new posts! I'll see if I can figure anything out there.
    Thanks Pete.
    I will chat to Frankie later.

    Nige

  3. #13
    Senior Member WA patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    south west Aust.
    Posts
    549
    Made me look at those and found that Pete is 3 posts away from 3500 post.

  4. #14
    Senior Member NSW GSX1100dreamn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    West Ryde Sydney
    Posts
    587
    Hi Pete,
    Login is sometimes not possible.
    Here is what it looks like.


    and how the favourites looks, the top link is when it is working and the lower link is when it is not
    You can see the two links here.

    All the best and thanks to everyone helping.
    Cheers Andrew.

  5. #15
    Administrator QLD
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Keperra, Queensland
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by muddy View Post
    Hey, Pete, we don't want you inundated, but there is some things in the members only General discussion that are not getting displayed:
    I know because I've posted some thing there
    They just don't look to be displayed and seem to be only accessed by the "Go to last post" button.
    Ah got ya' Muddy! Pretty sure there's a setting on whether only recent posts are displayed or not, so probably anything older than 30 or 60 days or something are being filtered off. Will see if I can fix that or not, may need more access yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by nige501 View Post
    Thanks Pete.
    I will chat to Frankie later.

    Nige
    All good Nige, sorry I meant Frankie is sorting my access, not the issue

    Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Made me look at those and found that Pete is 3 posts away from 3500 post.
    Hahaha yeah I type too much...

    Quote Originally Posted by GSX1100dreamn View Post
    Hi Pete,
    Login is sometimes not possible...
    Hey Andrew, yeah that's the error that occurs frequently in the mornings. It stopped me being able to get on yesterday morning or this morning.

    At this point it's actually looking like we need to raise a support request with the service provider which I'm unable to do. I'll have to find out how we do that.
    1984 Katana 7/11 - done at last!

    1982 GS450E - not quite stock

  6. #16
    Moderator QLD Shin-Ken 1074's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    S.E. QLD Australia
    Posts
    3,168
    Hi Pete, thanks for your help with the bugs mate. Most days for the last 10 days I have not been able to log on to the Forum, once I sign in I get directed to Telstra Broardband site telling me all systems are on-line and working. It then wont let me back onto the Forum. Sign in again and the loop starts all over again. Had my P.C. checked yesterday and is clear with no problems and was told it is an issue with local Telstra system, others have been having the same issue.

    Don't know what to do next or just wait it out until Telstra sort it.

    Cheers mate
    Badgezz, we don need nor stinkin' badgezz!

  7. #17
    Moderator QLD drillit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Northside, Brisbane
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin-Ken 1074 View Post
    Hi Pete, thanks for your help with the bugs mate. Most days for the last 10 days I have not been able to log on to the Forum, once I sign in I get directed to Telstra Broardband site telling me all systems are on-line and working. It then wont let me back onto the Forum. Sign in again and the loop starts all over again. Had my P.C. checked yesterday and is clear with no problems and was told it is an issue with local Telstra system, others have been having the same issue.

    Don't know what to do next or just wait it out until Telstra sort it.

    Cheers mate
    .......ShinKen - you disappointed - surely by now you would have highlighted what the problem with your buGS was?

  8. #18
    Senior Member WA ThomasJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Golden Bay WA
    Posts
    1,519
    hacker???????????
    Go to first new post Everyone Loves Number One Keto
    Started by tungarana, Today 01:40 PM
    Preservation over restoration - they are only original once

  9. #19
    Administrator QLD
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Keperra, Queensland
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin-Ken 1074 View Post
    Hi Pete, thanks for your help with the bugs mate. Most days for the last 10 days I have not been able to log on to the Forum, once I sign in I get directed to Telstra Broardband site telling me all systems are on-line and working. It then wont let me back onto the Forum. Sign in again and the loop starts all over again. Had my P.C. checked yesterday and is clear with no problems and was told it is an issue with local Telstra system, others have been having the same issue.

    Don't know what to do next or just wait it out until Telstra sort it.

    Cheers mate
    That's a real bummer Glen! There's an ongoing issue with the forum in the early mornings still, nothing I can do unfortunately until I have the ability to raise a support case with our service provider. Frankie's still endeavouring to sort that out with Shane but this damn COVID-19 crap has made it next to impossible as Frankie now can't pay him a visit.

    If others are having issues with Telstra then that's gonna make it so much harder for you at the moment. What a time to be having internet issues! I'm grateful our NBN has been good, had it offline for over three weeks a couple of months back and had it all resolved just in time for this extended work from home period.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    hacker???????????
    Go to first new post Everyone Loves Number One Keto
    Started by tungarana, Today 01:40 PM
    Yep Spammer right there Tom, finally been able to get on, delete the post, and ban the user.

    I need to check out the registration page and process and see how I can prevent them joining in the first place, however I also can't do that until I get some more access. I'll keep you guys up to date though!
    1984 Katana 7/11 - done at last!

    1982 GS450E - not quite stock

  10. #20
    Senior Member NSW Nick Kakasiouris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kings Langley N.S.W. Australia
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by peteGSX View Post
    That's a real bummer Glen! There's an ongoing issue with the forum in the early mornings still, nothing I can do unfortunately until I have the ability to raise a support case with our service provider. Frankie's still endeavouring to sort that out with Shane but this damn COVID-19 crap has made it next to impossible as Frankie now can't pay him a visit.

    If others are having issues with Telstra then that's gonna make it so much harder for you at the moment. What a time to be having internet issues! I'm grateful our NBN has been good, had it offline for over three weeks a couple of months back and had it all resolved just in time for this extended work from home period.



    Yep Spammer right there Tom, finally been able to get on, delete the post, and ban the user.

    I need to check out the registration page and process and see how I can prevent them joining in the first place, however I also can't do that until I get some more access. I'll keep you guys up to date though!
    Thanks Pete.
    Nick
    You always meet a better class of people who ride and enjoy Motorcycling

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •