Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Moderator QLD Shin-Ken 1074's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    S.E. QLD Australia
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Hi Glen Yes I remember, we met in Bris and went for a ride with Pete and Nick on his Bussa when he came up on holidays.

    Thanks for the info on the vin its great to be able to correct information.
    At some point this bike had been dropped by the previous owner when giving a squirt with Paul from Hinterland Motor Cycles who has a Kat 1000 wire. Paul Sold this bike to the Previous owner and gave me the heads up when he was going to sell it.
    It may have been then.

    Pauly
    Hi Pauly, glad to help mate. Hmmmm, interesting? The SD 1000 Kat was a cast wheel Kat and not fitted with W.W. ex-factory.

    Cheers.
    Last edited by Shin-Ken 1074; 16-01-19 at 10:27 PM.
    Badgezz, we don need nor stinkin' badgezz!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin-Ken 1074 View Post
    No prob mate. How are you looking for getting away in August for the weekend ride to Nambucca this year? Come on, ya know you want to.

    Cheers.
    Um...


    I could be good at this stage.

    Will know a bit closer - Reserve commitments will take precedence though.

  3. #23
    Moderator QLD Shin-Ken 1074's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    S.E. QLD Australia
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by gtboy View Post
    Um...


    I could be good at this stage.

    Will know a bit closer - Reserve commitments will take precedence though.
    Sounding good so far. Hope you can make it Paul, it's been too long between drinks and Kat talk.

    Cheers.
    Badgezz, we don need nor stinkin' badgezz!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin-Ken 1074 View Post
    Sounding good so far. Hope you can make it Paul, it's been too long between drinks and Kat talk.

    Cheers.
    Indeed.


    I'm now unemployed, apart from the reserves, so I do have a bit of time up my sleeve.

  5. #25
    Moderator QLD Shin-Ken 1074's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    S.E. QLD Australia
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by gtboy View Post
    Indeed.


    I'm now unemployed, apart from the reserves, so I do have a bit of time up my sleeve.
    Unemployed - read retired? Sounds like plenty of shed time happening for you.

    Cheers.
    Badgezz, we don need nor stinkin' badgezz!

  6. #26
    Senior Member QLD
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oxenford QLD
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin-Ken 1074 View Post
    Hi Pauly, glad to help mate. Hmmmm, interesting? The SD 1000 Kat was a cast wheel Kat and not fitted with W.W. ex-factory.

    Cheers.
    Hmmmmmmmmm
    That is interesting. that may be the swap over point, when Hinterland bought it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •