Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: My Recovery

  1. #1
    Senior Member NSW Nick Kakasiouris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kings Langley N.S.W. Australia
    Posts
    1,522

    My Recovery

    Hi Everyone,
    I had another medical check up on Friday at the Brian Injury Unit at the Hospital and the Dr was happy with my progress and will see me again in another six months. I still have to take things easy and many thanks to all of you for your messages and look forward to catching up with you soon.
    Regards
    Nick
    You always meet a better class of people who ride and enjoy Motorcycling

  2. #2
    Senior Member NSW murf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Finley N.S.W
    Posts
    517
    Great news Nick Cheers Murf.
    Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly

  3. #3
    Senior Member WA ThomasJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Golden Bay WA
    Posts
    1,388
    Great news Nick!
    Preservation before restoration - they are only original once

  4. #4
    Cool stuff Nick, will catch up one day for a quiet beer

    Cheers
    Max
    http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_5425.gif

  5. #5
    Senior Member NSW Nick Kakasiouris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kings Langley N.S.W. Australia
    Posts
    1,522
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Great news Nick Cheers Murf.
    Thanks Murf.
    You always meet a better class of people who ride and enjoy Motorcycling

  6. #6
    Senior Member NSW Nick Kakasiouris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kings Langley N.S.W. Australia
    Posts
    1,522
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Great news Nick!
    Thanks Thomas
    You always meet a better class of people who ride and enjoy Motorcycling

  7. #7
    Senior Member NSW Nick Kakasiouris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kings Langley N.S.W. Australia
    Posts
    1,522
    Quote Originally Posted by gs110xsxz View Post
    Cool stuff Nick, will catch up one day for a quiet beer

    Cheers
    Max
    Thanks Max and look forward to catching up.
    Nick
    You always meet a better class of people who ride and enjoy Motorcycling

  8. #8
    Senior Member NSW Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sydney's Northern Beaches
    Posts
    1,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Kakasiouris View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I had another medical check up on Friday at the Brian Injury Unit at the Hospital and the Dr was happy with my progress and will see me again in another six months. I still have to take things easy and many thanks to all of you for your messages and look forward to catching up with you soon.
    Regards
    Nick

    Good to see your still active on the forum Nick.
    Chat soon

  9. #9
    Senior Member QLD
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Keperra, Queensland
    Posts
    2,932
    Good stuff Nick, real glad to hear!
    1984 Katana 7/11 - not quite done

    1982 GS450E - not quite stock

    How many bits does it take to make a Kat? (running total): 139

  10. #10
    Senior Member NSW Nick Kakasiouris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kings Langley N.S.W. Australia
    Posts
    1,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post

    Good to see your still active on the forum Nick.
    Chat soon
    Thanks Stuart
    You always meet a better class of people who ride and enjoy Motorcycling

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •